Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

APRIL 2010 STORE COLLABORATION

 

Rainy Day is a beautiful kit with lots of fun elements and fit for many different themes and ages. There are rain drops, clouds, flowers, vine, ribbons, bows, umbrellas, bird, several wordart, frames, butterflies, frogs, clips, tag and more.

You'll get: 38 papers and 67 elements

Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 30- Brag Book Page Freebie


Whew...we made it to day 30! One more page to go. I hope people have enjoyed the brag book pages. I (Erika) made today's freebie using Serene by RW's- Bro and Sis kit. You can find the kit in the store HERE.

Click on the image to download. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

MemoryKeeper said...

I feel sad that I just found your blog on Day 30...but what a cute brag book page...adorable! THANKS SO MUCH! I love your blog, and blog name is creative!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs