Bouquet of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Bouquet Of Pixels Store Bouquet Of Pixels Forums Bouquet Of Pixels Gallery Bouquet Of Pixels Blog

APRIL 2010 STORE COLLABORATION

 

Rainy Day is a beautiful kit with lots of fun elements and fit for many different themes and ages. There are rain drops, clouds, flowers, vine, ribbons, bows, umbrellas, bird, several wordart, frames, butterflies, frogs, clips, tag and more.

You'll get: 38 papers and 67 elements

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Speed Scrap Peeks!

Are you coming to the Speed Scrap tomorrow morning? If you are here are the participation prizes you will be able to grab:

I whipped up these quick pages with a new kit I will be releasing soon.

And if you use 80% BoP products on your layout you'll get this alpha FREE!!


I'm adding it to my store Saturday as an add-on to my Flowers, Wings and Things kit (which is on sale until Sat.) so get the alpha for FREE at the SS!!

I hope you can make it!!:) See you tomorrow morning!

Megan

No comments: